Type 1500 IP and EP Transducers
Type 1500 IP and EP Transducers from the Precision Controls Division of Marsh Bellofram.
The Marsh Bellofram Type 1500 electro-pneumatic transducer converts an electrical signal to a proportional pressure output. It provides low-cost precision electro-pneumatic control to actuators, valves, positioners, final control elements and high-flow controls. Occupying a small overall footprint, Type 1500’s compact size and accessibility to ports and adjustments allow the unit to be installed in space-constrained locations or in a manifold for multi-device control. DIN rail and manifold assemblies are available in kits that provide three, five or ten mounting points. An integral pneumatic volume booster is included to provide high flow capacity to provide high flow capacity. They also feature low air consumption, as well as external zero and span adjustments. Their orifice is also field accessible. (See specifications for flow data).
Type 1500 IP and EP Transducers are available with a variety of electrical connections, including conduit 1⁄2″ NPT or BSPT, Terminal Block, Hirschmann® Connectors (DIN 43 650-A). They further feature supply and output ports on front and back of unit. Electrical conduction connections meet CE requirements. Units are available with FM, CSA and ATEX versions for hazardous area use. A NEMA 4x version, excluding the terminal block, is also available with FM and CSA approvals.
- Electrical Connections: Conduit 1⁄2″ NPT or BSPT, Terminal Block, Hirschmann® Connectors (DIN 43 650-A)
- Supply and Output Ports on Front and Back of Unit
- Low Air Consumption
- External Zero and Span Adjustments
- Field Accessible Orifice
- Electrical Conduit Connection Meets CE Requirements
- Intrinsically Safe Versions (FM, CSA, ATEX Approvals)
- NEMA 4X Version (FM, CSA Approvals) Excludes Terminal Block
- Valve actuators
- Valve positioners
- HVAC systems
- Material handling systems
- Paper handling controls
- Automation systems
- Liquid and gas processing systems