Type P52SS NACE Compliant Stainless Steel Gas Pressure Regulators
The Type P52SS NACE compliant stainless steel gas pressure regulators and filters are designed for service with a wide variety of corrosive gas environments. They are offered with the industry’s widest range of available port sizes, from 1/4″ to 1″ NPTSpecial construction features include 316 SS housing and filter assemblies, with fluorocarbon elastomers used for the control diaphragm and the supply valve.
This ruggedly built regulator operates in pressure ranges up to 150 PSIG (10.3 BAR). The P52SSFR and P52SSAR Regulators and the P52SSF and P52SSAF filter assemblies have built-in dripwells which trap water, oil and other contaminant’s. The contaminants are easily flushed out of the dripwell via a convenient manual or automatic drain valve. The 40-48 Micron Filter is constructed of sintered 316 stainless steel, and is easily removed.
The P52SS products can be through-panel mounted with the mounting nut supplied (regulators only), bracket-mounted using the optional bracket (regulators only), or pipe mounted by its ports (regulators and filters).
The regulators and filter assemblies comply with NACE Standard MR0175 (Metals for Sulfide Stress Cracking and Stress Corrosion Cracking Resistance in Sour Oilfield Environments.)
- Industry’s widest range of port sizes, from 1/4″ to 1″ NPT
- Low droop
- Excellent stability and repeatability
- Tapped vent for exhaust gas capture
- Built-in filter assemblies and dripwells
- Manual or automatic drain options
- Filter only assemblies available
- Panel, bracket or pipe mounting
- Soft relief seat for low gas consumption
- Sour gas
- Offshore oil, gas & petrochemical
- Corrosive Environments