Type 3411 Digital Circuit Card HVAC Pressure Regulator
The Type 3411 Digital Circuit Card HVAC Pressure Regulator is expressly designed for use with spring-return air-duct cylinders in the HVAC industry. The units are designed to regulate air pressure in proportion to an analog electrical signal (AUTO) or via an over-ride thumbwheel (MANUAL), utilizing a unique patent-pending LEARN mode to characterize user-specific downstream load.
The Type 3411 is specifically designed for use with spring-return air-duct cylinders in the Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industries. Any application involving single-acting cylinders, valves, or bladders may benefit from the unique advanced features of this product. These include Vent Hood Control, Damper Control, Instrumentation and Medical Applications. At just 2.1″ by 2.8″ with a height of 1.3″, the Type 3411 is ideal for OEM’s and other space-conscious customers.
- Mounting DIN Tray, Panel, or Multi-Unit Manifold
- Air Consumption Zero at steady state
- Failure Mode upon loss of power: Lock-in-Place or To-Atmosphere
- Available with snap tracks, barbed air fittings, and pressure gauges
- Quiet Valve Operation
- AUTO / MANUAL / LEARN Modes
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- OEM pressure regulation
- Space constrained applications
- Any OEM application where high-performance air pressure monitoring is a required without sacrificing the high-end capabilities associated with full size I/P’s